Terms and conditions template for META Training website
The term 'META' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mulberry Lawn, Quay Lane, Bradinng, Isle of Wight PO36 0AT. Our company registration number is GB 03959853 in the UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Product Sales
Orders placed on the website
All product orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Paypal confirmation stage sets out the final details of your order. You will be viewing this in a secure server screen. When you place your order you will be sent an automatic confirmation email by Paypal.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Please see Returns and Refunds section.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access via this website. Please print out these terms and conditions and the order confirmation for your own records. You will need the Order reference Number on the Order confirmation for any correspondences with us regarding your order.
- This website is only for slaes of products to be delivered to customers in the UK. Overseas customers should contact us for delivery charges.
- Delivery charges are included in prices.
- Estimated Delivery time, we endeavour to supply goods ordered within 3-5 working days unless specified otherwise. We use Royal Mail First Class post unless agreed otherwise. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. META shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- Orders placed on a Friday will be dispatched & delivered in the following week.
- The price you pay is the price displayed in the website-shopping basket at the time we receive your order. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card or Debit Card. All Card details are entered on a Secure Server provided by Paypal.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) and delivery in the UK.
Returns and Cancellations
- Non-warranty product returns (excluding our error) will be exchanged or refunded provided the product is returned in the supplied condition, unused in its original undamaged packaging within 10 days of purchase.
- Orders cancelled after credit card processing will incur a 15% transaction charge to cover the charges levied on us by the card issuing companies and our administration fees. This includes refunds.