Challenging Boysterous Learners
Getting the best from the boys
Reasons for attending this programme:
There is evidence that shows that boys are underperforming in schools and colleges and they have different learning preferences. BUT: What is the difference? What makes a difference? And how can we support and develop boysterous learners to be more successful, independent and motivated?
What is this training about?
This event provides a valuable insight into what makes Boysterous Learners tick. It enables you to utilise practical strategies and skills that engage, develop thinking and raise achievement. It will focus you on the factors that influence boysterous learners and provide you with approaches that when utilised in classrooms and workshops have a massive impact on engagement and success. Have fun taking part in a variety of activities that engage, motivate and support learning. Take away a checklist to guide good practice.
During this programme you learn:
- What learning differences exist between the genders
- What factors affect the ways boys learn
- How organisational context and culture affects boys’ learning
- Strategies to motivate and challenge boysterous learners
- How to exploit the 3 key elements that engage learning
- To develop classroom management strategies that raise boys’ achievement
- Boysterous learners are engaged in learning
- Boysterous energy is channelled into learning
- Achievement levels are raised
Duration: 6 hours
Fees on application
55 Watleys End Road, Winterbourne, Bristol BS36 1PH
Reg in England 3959853 VAT No 757 594 085