Managing People through Change
Helping you to help your team
Reasons for attending this programme:
The only constant is change! Its speed and complexity can be daunting for some and invigorating for others. In extreme cases stressful and demoralising.
You want you and your team to be resilient, adaptable and flexible enough to cope well and respond successfully to the challenges and opportunities that change can bring.
What is this training about?
This one day programme provides a valuable opportunity you to understand how to support individuals and teams through times of change. We consider how change is a journey: a process that individuals have to go through in order for effective change to come about at an organisational level. You gain valuable insights into different responses to change and develop strategies and skills to assist you and your team to move through the process effectively. The programme provides techniques for managing emotions, sharing information, helping people to see different perspectives and giving them what they need so that they cope well.
During this programme you learn:
The 5 Keys to Managing People through Change
- To understand how people respond to change differently
- Core communication skills
- To utilise models that underpin successful change
- How to manage your own responses to change
- Management tools that support people through the process
- Managers are skilled in supporting their teams through change
- More positive attitudes to change
- Staff more resilient, adaptable and flexible
- Reduced stress levels
- Organisational change is supported more effectively
Duration: 6 hours
Fees on application
Mulberry Lawn, Quay Lane, Brading, Isle of Wight PO36 0AT
Reg in England 3959853 VAT No 757 594 085