Neuro-Linguistic Programming Skills for Managers
The Power of Communication in Supporting Change
Reasons for attending this programme:
The demands on managers today are far reaching and diverse. Constant change and development means that managers rely increasingly on their ability to communicate and lead rather than a fixed knowledge base. Pressure on resources requires managers to develop high levels of persuasion skills in order to put their case to others and bring staff with them in managing change.
What is this training about?
This course provides an opportunity to learn a range of innovative techniques in Neuro-Linguistic Programming. You will be introduced to skills and practices which have improved the effectiveness of managers over the past 30 years. Using the principles and skills of NLP you can understand how your attitude and behaviour impacts on your staff. You can change your strategies to ensure you achieve your goals and meet the needs of your staff.
You will enjoy this course if you are curious about yourself and others and are interested in new and challenging ideas.
During this programme you learn:
- To understand the behaviours, skills and attitudes of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- How NLP is applied to managing people
- How to make changes in the way you structure your behaviour to impact positively on others
- To develop your ability to ‘read’ others through the senses
- To use effective ’convincers’ and ‘propulsion’ tools to constructively lead your team
- To review your enthusiasm for managing people in this most challenging area
- Increased effectiveness of communication
- More ‘buy in’ for change in staff you manage
- Effective persuasion skills to promote your case in meetings
- Faster change and effective use of the time available
Duration: 6 hours
Fees on application
Mulberry Lawn, Quay Lane, Brading, Isle of Wight PO36 0AT
Reg in England 3959853 VAT No 757 594 085