Becoming an Outstanding Leader and Manager
Outstanding leaders and managers are clear about what they will achieve and why they will succeed
Reasons for attending this programme:
To become an outstanding leader and manager requires many abilities and skills including, vision, realism, determination, excellent communication skills, tenacity and enjoyment in helping others to succeed. We can learn from others and explore new strategies and ideas for the benefit of students and in so doing enter that wonderful cycle of increased confidence which feeds innovation and vision.
What is the training about?
This event is about challenging and developing leadership and management skills. It’s about looking at the world differently and increasing understanding of yourself and others. Developing a clear, realistic vision and setting this out in a realistic operational plan which inspires teams whilst assiduously monitoring progress to inform further action.
During this programme you learn:
- Setting out a clear but realistic vision and actively involving others
- Turning ideas into plans
- Assiduously monitoring progress
- Building an active, able team with determination to strive for outstanding performance
- Confidence in a clear vision and plans
- Improved performance and innovation
- Raised student success and satisfaction
- Greater staff satisfaction
Duration: 6 hours
Fees on application
Mulberry Lawn, Quay Lane, Brading, Isle of Wight PO36 0AT
Reg in England 3959853 VAT No 757 594 085