Building Strong Relationships
Increasing impact and influence at work
Reasons for attending this programme
Would you like to have more impact and influence with your team members, your boss, colleagues and customers? Have you recently increased your responsibility at work and feel you’d like a boost to handle situations more confidently? Do you find that people think you’re confident but you sometimes feel insecure in your dealing with others? Do you ever struggle to relate to certain individuals or find some people ‘tricky’?
To lead and be in control you need personal impact. The ability to connect well with people, to establish good relationships and handle interpersonal communications effectively is a key attribute shared by all good leaders, and front line staff who interact with a broad range of people. This course will give you the toolkit to do this and enhance your ability to face interpersonal challenges with confidence.
WHAT IS THIS TRAINING ABOUT?
This one day programme will help you understand more clearly what makes others tick, how to manage yourself better when interacting with others, and give you the tools to convey confidence and control in all situations that rely on good communication. You will explore and practice a range of advanced communication skills including how to establish rapport quickly, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, impact and influencing skills and a positive, pro-active approach to problem solving.
DURING THIS PROGRAMME YOU WILL LEARN:
- Better understanding of yourself and others
- What leadership and personal impact really is
- How to judge another’s mood and attitude quickly
- How to establish rapport
- How to stay assertive and in control under pressure
- Advanced questioning skills to get to the essence of an issue quickly,
- skills to communicate clearly, concisely and consistently
- how to view things from different perspectives leading to greater understanding of situations
- techniques to influence others
- how to work towards positive outcomes with a clear end in mind, leading to longer lasting results
- Better problem solving
- Enhanced communications skills for all situations
- Increased motivation and confidence
- Time saved when interacting with others
- Better relationships inside and outside of college
- Enhanced negotiation skills
Mulberry Lawn, Quay Lane, Brading, Isle of Wight PO36 0AT
Reg in England 3959853 VAT No 757 594 085