Are you responsible for organising in house staff training days?
Our exciting programme of 16 modules is designed to help. You choose the topics, we do the rest. It provides flexible, innovative, professional and unique development for your staff.
- Select any 4 modules for your training day. (Each module is 1 ½ hours). Start the journey wherever you like with any combination of the modules.
- Use the Quick Enquiry form to let us know your choices, or give us a call.
- We will map out your staff development day to ensure that it flows smoothly from one module to the next, making the links and building on the experiences of the participants.
The Compass Points modules:
Managing your Style:
- Create positive Learning States
- Teaching styles
Managing the Classroom:
- Creating the right environment
- Words and Voice to manage classrooms
Managing the Content:
- Processes to liven up Learning
- Engaging learning and using metaphors
Managing Relationships with Learners:
- Building rapport, working with values
- Assumptions and communication, building self-belief
Motivation for Learning:
- Well-formed outcomes, Models for unlocking motivation and intervening for change
- Unlock motivation through Values
Assessment for Learning:
- Strategies and tools, Questioning skills, Feedback
- Stretch and challenge with Blooms and the Meta Model, Advanced questioning skills
- Multiple Intelligences, teacher style v learning style, Big Picture
- Making Kolb practical, 4Mat
- State feedback, creating great states for teaching, anchoring states for teaching/learning
- Rapport, pacing and leading, voice
On completion of The Compass Points and MAPS modules, staff have the opportunity to unlock learning even more with our 6 Keys; 2 days of inspiration for staff who are hungry for more.
Ultimately for real adventurers there is the opportunity to gain an internationally recognised qualification, NLP Practitioner in Education (SNLP), our 2 day concluding module. An exciting culmination of your journey that’s All About The Learning.